PH100 Base Station for Soil Moisture Measurement System
UgMO’s Smart Irrigation Controller Is The Brains Of The Operation
- Easily wires into new or existing irrigation system clocks
- Becomes the system’s “brain center” by receiving real-time wireless data from the buried soil moisture measurement sensors
- Turns off watering for each zone when optimal soil moisture levels are reached
- One base station controls up to six zones
- Multiple Base Stations can easily be connected for additional zones
Smart Irrigation Controller Base Station Display
- The main screen shows if zone moisture levels are in the UgMO Zone or not.
- Each zone can be set to an individual moisture level to stay in the UgMO Zone
- 9 moisture level settings available to address the unique characteristics of all soil types.
Ease of Integration
- Base Station easily interfaces into irrigation clock
- Wiring harness makes even complex wiring connections quick and easy.
- A typical system can be installed by a Certified UgMO Installer in under 60 minutes.